Individual + Family Health Insurance
Your part-time and full-time team members can now access affordable personal health insurance. The Affordable Care Act/Exchange plans cover pre-existing conditions along with a list of essential health benefits. Through this program, you as the owner and/or your employees can:
- Speak directly to licensed agents and receive quotes from multiple insurance companies.
- Access any qualifying federal subsidies as part of the enrollment process.
- Immediately enroll in medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and Medicare coverage programs.
Individual & family plans require no employer participation or contribution. Pass this along to any team members who are not eligible for employer-sponsored group health coverage.
HealthiestYou by Teladoc
HealthiestYou offers your employees the ability to safely seek health care from anywhere, any time of the day or night.
- Unlimited mental health, general medical, dermatology, neck, and back pain visits.
- Employees meet virtually with a medical or mental health professional who can prescribe appropriate medications.
- Eliminates the need to visit a crowded clinic, urgent care, or ER.
- Virtual visits are offered through employers, who may choose to cost-share with their employees.
Members-only price is $9 per employee per month for unlimited virtual visits (includes entire household at no additional cost) with $0 copays and no other costs.
One pager on Teladoc beneftits for your employees that includes a QR code for a demo.
Free Pharmacy Discount Program
This free pharmacy discount program helps employees save up to 80% (average savings of 47%) on all FDA-approved prescription medications.
- Accepted at more than 64,000 pharmacies nationwide.
- Cards and coupons are pre-activated and easy to use; privacy is protected.
- Administered through OptumRx®. This discount card program is not insurance.
Free Mental Health Resources for Hospitality
Whole-person wellness involves mental, physical, and social well-being. The most common health problem in the world is depression, and mental health issues like stress can leave us immunocompromised, which can lead to chronic conditions like heart disease. Now more than ever, taking care of our mental wellness is critical. Access free hospitality-focused resources for:
- Mental health, substance use disorder, and suicide prevention.
- Support groups.
- Stress management techniques.
- Manager guidebook for promoting mental well-being in the hospitality workplace.
If you are a member of PABBI, please login to your account on www.painns.com to learn more or register for the above options that provide exclusive pricing and solutions from UnitedHealthcare.
If you are not a member of PABBI and would like to take advantage of this member benefit, you can complete the “Become a Member” form or contact Rose Mape, PABBI Director by calling 717-525-7799.