You are here
Celtic Classic Highland Games & Festival
The largest Highland Games and Festival in North America, the Celtic Classic attracts over 250,000 visitors annually to Historic Bethlehem. Join in the celebration of Celtic culture and heritage on September 26-28. Events and activities include:
- Four stages of continuous entertainment featuring international, national and regional artists.
- The Celtic Classic Invitational Pipe Band Competition
- US National Highland Athletic Championships
- The "Showing of the Tartan" Parade kicks off at 11:30 am
- Haggis Competition
- Whiskey Tasting Event
- Annual Celtic Classic Fiddle Competition
- A diverse marketplace of Celtic crafts, merchandise and collectibles.
The Celtic Classic hours are: Friday 5:00 pm to 11:00 pm; Saturday 9:30 am to 11:00 pm; and Sunday 10:00 am to 8:00 pm. Admission is free. A shuttle service is available on Saturday and Sunday at Martin Tower parking lot located at 1170 8th Avenue in Bethlehem. There are also a number of parking lots in the area of the festival.
Go to www.celticfest.org for a complete list of scheduled events, entertainment and activities as well a festival map. Make it a long weekend with a stay at a nearby Bed and Breakfast.